La Yuqawam pour Homme by Rasasi

Thyme, Saffron, Raspberry, Oliban, Davana, Jasmine, Leather, Black Suede, Woods, Amber.

Well now, what exactly do we have here? Not exactly groundbreaking or exciting for that matter, but has that uncanny ability to keep you sniffing it; repeatedly I might add.

By now, you know this has been compared to T.F.'s Tuscan Leather. I'm not going to get into that. With La Yuqawam, I prefer to wear it, smell it.....and then throw my opinion out there with the hundreds of others. On its own, La Yuqawam for men wears and smells just modern enough, just masculine enough and definitely good enough to be a worthy addition to someone's wardrobe that enjoys Raz-Leather.

On my skin, what makes this successful is how the Saffron interacts with the Raspberry and Leather notes. They're the 3 main players in my wearings and the Saffron is tuned just passively enough to give an acceptable assist during the top and heart stages. By the time the base accord commences, what remains for me is a slightly spicy Raz-Leather.

La Yuqawam blankets the skin pretty much already developed. I'm seeing less and less transitional phases in current releases, but that's just my opinion. Sillage is average with longevity approximately 5 hours before reapplication. Thumbs up from Aromi for Rasasi's La Yuqawam pour Homme. As always, a sample wear is recommended.


Comments

  1. Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your post seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Kudos
    saturday skin waterfall glacier water cream

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Legacy 1912 Titanic Eau de Parfum for Women

Unpublished Reviews

Voile Blanc by Traveller Limited